52 weeks of learning and growing

Beginning here in a few weeks, I am going to be starting a new idea that John Kramer taught me. Each week I will be posting a new topic (52 in all) each week will be of a different subject matter and it will hopefully be of some service to us, as we continue striving to be a better person.

Each Week, such as week one will be on: Beginnings, So I will discuss the topic of starting either New, or Starting Fresh. but Beginning none the less; I will have quotes from Scripture, as well as from other well known people outside of the church, as well as my own personal insight. So in week 1, I will take the whole week for myself to learn as much as I can about the topic, and I will try to apply it to my daily life, and by the 52nd week, I hope that I am a far better person as I am now.

I hope anyone who would like to join me would do so, and I really hope to hear from you, and of your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks!

Nick